Friday, February 08, 2008

Just call me Ron

You know Ron Popeel? The guy on the infomercials who makes all those wonderful inventions, like the Ron-co pocket fisherman? Well, thank you dream, I now have something new for him to work on.

Chia pets. I know what's wrong with them, why they're always left over after Christmas. First off, they cost too much--somewhere around $15 to $20 dollars. But even at the 90% off sale, they're still there. Here's my suggestion: instead of some weird looking plant, make those suckers grow chocolate! I'd buy one in a heartbeat. (Here's another idea, Ron, if you're reading: whatever chia is, don't mess with that. We have a cash crop in Kentucky that'd grow and sell a lot better.)

Love to all, and God bless.

1 comment:

ann said...

At first, I read, "chair pets".