Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Reading

Just in the last couple of days, my eyes have been giving me fits. I have to use a magnifying glass to read the newspaper, especially the funnies, and trying to read the lyrics in choir is almost impossible. I asked Beth Holden tonight if that was a common problem with Type 2 diabetes, and she just nodded the whole time I was asking her the question. Apparently, that's how a lot of folks find out they even have the condition. She said there was no reason to get new glasses now, that my eyes would be better when my blood sugar was more under control. That was a relief. Of course it doesn't solve current problems, such as reading the lyrics for the cantata we are performing on Friday night! I'm going to enlarge my music so that it is more readable--or at least I hope it will be. Right now, it's not business as usual around here--it's make do as best I can. Take care, everyone, love to all, and God bless.

No comments: