Sunday, January 20, 2008

The coming election

I have been watching election news with not a lot of interest, other than to think, like an acquaintance's child, "There's a woman and a Black man running for President! Has that ever happened before?" Part of me says hooray, we've come a long way! while part of me wants to return to the status quo when all the Presidential candidates were white men, Protestant, happily married (at least as far as we knew), and SAFE. I had no idea whom I would be supporting, when push came to shove, until I discovered this website.

Now at least I have a clue. If you're wondering who my candidate will be, I'll admit to this much: the majority of the candidates I supposedly support are Democratic, although there was a Republican in the top 80% as well as one I had only occasionally heard of--

Go and see where you are. Love to all, and God bless.

1 comment:

Becca said...

That site was very helpful in confirming my gut reaction. My top match was Dennis Kucinich, which doesn't surprise me. Unfortunately, I don't think he's viable. The candidate I do choose to support was my 3rd match.