Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

The time has come for the making (or not making) of New Year's resolutions. I really am not one who feels bound by the need to keep the darn things once I make them, so this never has been a very big deal with me. About the only resolution I'm fairly consistent with making (and usually keeping) is the one to read the Bible through each year. I'm a little behind this year for various reasons, but I intend to catch up before midnight tomorrow. I'm up to Zachariah, anyway--if there is a Zachariah!, and I've nearly finished Revelations, so I'm getting there.

For those of you who endeavor to make and keep New Year's resolutions, I have a link to a pretty good list, but for some reason, Blogger can't decode it. So much for that. Let's just say, it starts with stuff like "Gain 30 pounds," and goes from there. What would you add to that list?

Happy New Years to all, and God bless.

No comments: