Sunday, September 23, 2007

Snooping

Today at breakfast, David and I were discussing goals. It all started out with a little talk about our basketball players (Big Blue, UK all the way), and in particular, Randolph Morris. Randolph Morris quit UK early to go pro, but he took a summer school course this summer. He said that if he had not gone pro, he would have graduated on time with a history major and high school teaching certification. Can you imagine having Randolph Morris for your high school history teacher? Anyway, I thought it was very interesting that he had that goal, to be a teacher, and was still pursuing it, even as an NBA player.

What were/are your goals? What do you want to be when you grow up? I am still undecided, toying between being a missionary doctor in Africa and a professional ballerina. Unfortunately, I'm not moving toward either goal right now. How about you?

2 comments:

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. Maybe I'll have it figured out by the time Jamie's getting ready to go to college.

Becca said...

I want to be....a lumberjack!