Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Has it been long enough?

I got an email recently entitled "enough". I'm sure many of you have seen it, since it's made the rounds plenty of times. The gist of the email is that one person wishes another enough. I like that concept, just enough--not too much, because that can cause problems, not less than enough--just enough. Is this enough of a post? Probably not.

Life recently has been good enough. My health and David's has been good enough (at least as far as we know). We've had enough food, enough time, enough friends, enough money, enough heat, enough joy, enough trauma, enough rain, enough sun, enough of everything.

Of course we could still want more, but then would we be satisfied? I doubt it. I think I even have enough satisfaction right now.

And now I think I've written enough. Love to all, and God bless.

2 comments:

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

No, it isn't enough of a post, but I'm glad you posted something, anyway. Love you!

Lydia said...

oh, no, you can't have enough time spent with your grandkids and vice versa!