Saturday, March 08, 2008

We're recovering, and I'm in withdrawal.

I miss BawBaw. I didn't know how much I'd miss him, but miss him I do. Today when I looked outside and saw all the snow, I wondered if BawBaw had boots. I told David it would be fun to take him out into the snow. Then I pondered that thought about a second and said, "Well, it would be interesting to take him out and see his reaction; then if he liked it, it would be fun to take him out in the snow."

Things we know BawBaw likes: dirty rice (some of the time), vanilla soy milk (all the time), apple juice (once in a while), corn pops, Kix, a mixture of the two, granola, peanut butter on crackers, chicken McNuggets--yes, I'll admit, we broke down and bought McDonald's one night, French fries, noisy toys...

Things BawBaw does NOT like: baths, having his pants changed, the idea of going to sleep, apples and bananas in any shape or form, backing up in the car, having his clothes changed, stuffed animals...

Things we know we like (no, make that love): BawBaw and his family. Thank you, Lord, for letting us keep this precious little boy in our home.

Love to all, and God bless.

No comments: