Saturday, March 15, 2008

Delightful Easter craft

Yes, I'll admit, I have entirely too much time on my hands. Otherwise, how in the world would I have located this treasure? I will also admit that I do not intend to attempt this, possibly because I don't own a dremel.

If you are wondering why I have too much time on my hands, it's simple: While I was waiting out the inevitable at Kroger's this afternoon, an announcement was made that UK's regular basketball season had come to an end. (Being the stalwart UK fan that I am, I chose not to stick around and watch, especially when Georgia had a double-digit lead within the first five minutes or so.) So now, rather than sit with my spouse and scarf down Fritos while we watch yet another SEC team bite the dust and kiss their season good-bye, I am surfing the net. Once again, 'nuff said.

Love to all, and God bless.

No comments: