I got this meme from my friend Sharon and figured I'd just share the answers with everyone at the same time--sorry about those little arrows! It's too hard (well, I'm too lazy) to clean it up. Update: I'm so proud of myself! I got rid of those arrows!
1. Prefer hot or cold? If it's a shower, hot; if it's the afterlife, definitely NOT HOT!
2. # of jobs you have had? 2, Mommy and Teacher
3. If you could do anything for work, what would you do? What I did, with unlimited time, money, and support
4. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Where my people are
5. Wonder what the heck happened to number 5?
6. Would you like to have a tattoo? NO
7. Dream vacation? On a nice sunny beach, picking up seashells
8. Morning person or night person? Morning Person
9. Favorite fruit? Strawberries or fresh peaches
10. Country music or rock music? Sixties rock
11. Pool or ocean? Pool for swimming (preferably heated), ocean for walking
12. Name of 1st pet? Old Pooch, although I had a pet banty hen when I was about two, probably named Hen ( I read something the other day about a little boy who was attempting to make a nest on the living room couch--his mom stopped him just as he was about to sit on the eggs he had placed there. I heard that I broke a bunch of eggs on the couch, but I never heard how--I wonder if I was trying to hatch them!)
13. City person or country person? Small-town, Southern girl
14. Type of vehicle you drive? Paid-for
15. Natural Hair color? What you see when you look at me
16. How far do you live from where you grew up? Less than 75 miles
17, Favorite pizza topping? Cheese, maybe with pepperoni or sausage and extra onions
18. Favorite ice cream? Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia
19, Sugar or artificial sweetener? Splenda
20. Sunrise or sunset? I like the sunrise in the morning and the sunset in the evening. What I really would love to see is the Son, coming back on His clouds.
21. Favorite movie? Imitation of Life, or The Song of the South
22. 1st name of your best grade school friend? Mary Lynn
23. Are you still in touch with #22? yes
24. Conservative or Liberal? Believe it or not, folks--a liberal! (At least that's what I consider myself most of the time)
25. Books or magazines? You could tell that if you saw my "nest" at the house--magazines and catalogs!
I think the way most of these meme's work, I'm supposed to "tag" someone and they are to answer the questions. Right? Well, if you read this, consider yourself tagged! Then answer the questions or not--it's up to you.